A. Baselice (Salerno), F. Bazzoli, C. Dal Lago, F. Valenti (Trento), S. Beltramolli, A. Bonomi, M. Pizzini, A. Rinaldi, R. Zocchi (Valle del Chiese, Trento), F. Brandi, D. Corioni (Gussago, Brescia), G. Cavaliere, G. Manz, S. Pirazzo (Salerno), B. Bottoli, A. M. Camisani, P. Conti, C. Giorgi, C. Ubaldini (Cremona), R. Cuni (Trento), M. Bontadi, S. Herzog, P. Voltolini, L. Pellegrini, C. Petrolli (Rovereto, Trento), S. Lucantoni, V. Matteucci (Perugia).
‘Alcohol, less is better’ project: outcomes of an Italian community-based prevention programme on reducing per-capita alcohol consumption
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 102–110, January 2011
How to Cite
Bagnardi, V., Sorini, E., Disalvatore, D., Assi, V., Corrao, G., De Stefani, R. and Collaborative ‘Alcohol, less is better’ Group (2011), ‘Alcohol, less is better’ project: outcomes of an Italian community-based prevention programme on reducing per-capita alcohol consumption. Addiction, 106: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03105.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
- Submitted 25 November 2009; initial review completed 29 January 2010; final version accepted 10 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.