Declining alternative reinforcers link depression to young adult smoking
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 178–187, January 2011
How to Cite
Audrain-McGovern, J., Rodriguez, D., Rodgers, K. and Cuevas, J. (2011), Declining alternative reinforcers link depression to young adult smoking. Addiction, 106: 178–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03113.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Submitted 12 March 2010; initial review completed 7 June 2010; final version accepted 18 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.