Personal, family and social functioning among older couples concordant and discordant for high-risk alcohol consumption
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction. No claim to US government works
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 324–334, February 2011
How to Cite
Moos, R. H., Schutte, K. K., Brennan, P. L. and Moos, B. S. (2011), Personal, family and social functioning among older couples concordant and discordant for high-risk alcohol consumption. Addiction, 106: 324–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03115.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Submitted 11 January 2010; initial review completed 16 March 2010; final version accepted 18 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!