Associations between weight change over 8 years and baseline body mass index in a cohort of continuing and quitting smokers
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 188–196, January 2011
How to Cite
Lycett, D., Munafò, M., Johnstone, E., Murphy, M. and Aveyard, P. (2011), Associations between weight change over 8 years and baseline body mass index in a cohort of continuing and quitting smokers. Addiction, 106: 188–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03136.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Submitted 25 February 2010; initial review completed 7 June 2010; final version accepted 12 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.