Harm promotion: observations on the symbiosis between government and private industries in Australasia for the development of highly accessible gambling markets
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 3–8, January 2011
How to Cite
Livingstone, C. and Adams, P. J. (2011), Harm promotion: observations on the symbiosis between government and private industries in Australasia for the development of highly accessible gambling markets. Addiction, 106: 3–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03137.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Submitted 14 June 2009; initial review completed 21 August 2009; final version accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!