‘THE NAME GAME’
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 12, pages 2053–2054, December 2010
How to Cite
MIDANIK, L. T. (2010), ‘THE NAME GAME’. Addiction, 105: 2053–2054. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03138.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- 1Sun-downing and integration for the advancement of science and therapeutics: the National Institute on Substance Use Disorders (NISUD). Addiction 2010; Epub ahead of print 16 August. DOI: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03071.x.
- 3Biomedicalization of Alcohol Studies. Ideological Shifts and Institutional Challenges. New Brunswick, NJ: Aldine Transaction; 2006.
- 5Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Results from the 2008 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: National Findings. Office of Applied Studies, NSDUH Series H-36, HHS Publication no. SMA 09-4434. Rockville, MD: SAMHSA; 2009.