The ‘grass ceiling’: limitations in the literature hinder our understanding of cannabis use and its consequences
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 238–244, February 2011
How to Cite
Temple, E. C., Brown, R. F. and Hine, D. W. (2011), The ‘grass ceiling’: limitations in the literature hinder our understanding of cannabis use and its consequences. Addiction, 106: 238–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03139.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Submitted 1 November 2009; initial review completed 22 December 2009; final version accepted 22 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.