Mortality among regular or dependent users of heroin and other opioids: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 32–51, January 2011
How to Cite
Degenhardt, L., Bucello, C., Mathers, B., Briegleb, C., Ali, H., Hickman, M. and McLaren, J. (2011), Mortality among regular or dependent users of heroin and other opioids: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. Addiction, 106: 32–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03140.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Submitted 22 February 2010; initial review completed 17 May 2010; final version accepted 21 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.