This research was funded through a grant from the National Institutes of Drug Abuse grant R01 DA016555.
The STEP into Action study: a peer-based, personal risk network-focused HIV prevention intervention with injection drug users in Baltimore, Maryland
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 366–375, February 2011
How to Cite
Tobin, K. E., Kuramoto, S. J., Davey-Rothwell, M. A. and Latkin, C. A. (2011), The STEP into Action study: a peer-based, personal risk network-focused HIV prevention intervention with injection drug users in Baltimore, Maryland. Addiction, 106: 366–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03146.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Submitted 11 April 2010; initial review completed 4 June 2010; final version accepted 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.