Commentary on Teesson et al. (2010): Getting help to those who need it—improving the delivery of services to people affected by risky drinking
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 12, pages 2095–2096, December 2010
How to Cite
ALLSOP, S. (2010), Commentary on Teesson et al. (2010): Getting help to those who need it—improving the delivery of services to people affected by risky drinking. Addiction, 105: 2095–2096. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03148.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- 3Trends in Alcohol-Attributable Deaths and Hospitalisations in Australia, 1996–2005. National Alcohol Indicators, Bulletin No.12. Perth: National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University of Technology; 2009.,
- 4Mortality rate of alcoholic liver disease and risk of hospitalisation for alcoholic liver cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis, and alcoholic liver failure in Australia between 1993 and 2005. Intern Med J 2010; Epub ahead of print 7 June. DOI: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02279.x., , ,
- 6Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services in Australia 2007–08: Report on the National Minimum Data Set. Drug Treatment Series no. 9. Cat. no. HSE 73. Canberra: AIHW; 2009.
- 7Challenges posed by co-occurring disorders in the clinical and service systems. In: AllsopS., editor. Drug Use and Mental Health: Effective Responses to Co-Occurring Drug and Mental Health Problems. Melbourne: IP Communications; 2008, p. 65–77.,
- 9Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity. Research and Public Policy, 2nd edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2010., , , , , et al.