THE IMPORTANCE OF MAKING EXPLICIT LINKS BETWEEN THEORETICAL CONSTRUCTS AND BEHAVIOUR CHANGE TECHNIQUES
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 11, pages 1897–1898, November 2010
How to Cite
MICHIE, S., WEBB, T. L. and SNIEHOTTA, F. F. (2010), THE IMPORTANCE OF MAKING EXPLICIT LINKS BETWEEN THEORETICAL CONSTRUCTS AND BEHAVIOUR CHANGE TECHNIQUES. Addiction, 105: 1897–1898. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03161.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- 5Theory of Addiction. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing; 2006.
- 9Identifying active ingredients in complex behavioural interventions for obese adults with obesity-related comorbidities or additional risk factors for co-morbidities: a systematic review. Health Psychol Rev in press., , , , ,
- 12Self-efficacy in the adoption and maintenance of health behaviors: theoretical approaches and new model. In: SchwarzerR., editor. Self-Efficacy: Thought Control of Action. Washington, DC: Hemisphere; 1992, p. 217–43.
- 14Identifying evidence-based competences required to deliver behavioral support for smoking cessation. Ann Behav Med in press., ,