Cessation of groin injecting behaviour among patients on oral opioid substitution treatment
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 376–382, February 2011
How to Cite
Senbanjo, R., Hunt, N. and Strang, J. (2011), Cessation of groin injecting behaviour among patients on oral opioid substitution treatment. Addiction, 106: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03168.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Submitted 3 May 2010; initial review completed 28 June 2010; final version accepted 12 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!