Previous presentation: a poster including some of these findings was presented at the 16th Annual Meeting of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco Annual Conference held in Baltimore, MD, USA, 24–27 February 2010.
Anxiety diagnoses in smokers seeking cessation treatment: relations with tobacco dependence, withdrawal, outcome and response to treatment
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 418–427, February 2011
How to Cite
Piper, M. E., Cook, J. W., Schlam, T. R., Jorenby, D. E. and Baker, T. B. (2011), Anxiety diagnoses in smokers seeking cessation treatment: relations with tobacco dependence, withdrawal, outcome and response to treatment. Addiction, 106: 418–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03173.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Submitted 4 May 2010; initial review completed 9 July 2010; final version accepted 17 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.