Commentary on Collins et al. (2010): Why readiness to change may not predict behaviour
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 11, pages 1910–1911, November 2010
How to Cite
SUTTON, S. (2010), Commentary on Collins et al. (2010): Why readiness to change may not predict behaviour. Addiction, 105: 1910–1911. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03184.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- 1Which came first: the readiness or the change? Longitudinal relationships between readiness to change and drinking among college drinkers. Addiction 2010; 105: 1899–909., ,
- 3Structural Equation Modelling With LISREL. Baltimore, MA: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1987.
- 5Attitudes, Personality, and Behavior. Buckingham, UK: Open University Press, 1988.
- 6Testing attitude–behaviour theories using non-experimental data: an examination of some hidden assumptions. Eur Rev Soc Psychol 2002; 13; 293–323.