Per capita alcohol consumption and ischemic heart disease mortality in a panel of US states from 1950 to 2002
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 313–322, February 2011
How to Cite
Kerr, W. C., Karriker-Jaffe, K., Subbaraman, M. and Ye, Y. (2011), Per capita alcohol consumption and ischemic heart disease mortality in a panel of US states from 1950 to 2002. Addiction, 106: 313–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03195.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Submitted 6 May 2010; initial review completed 24 June 2010; final version accepted 25 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.