Commentary on Kypri et al. (2011): Fighting the good fight against alcohol-related violence: one bar or one hour at a time?
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 311–312, February 2011
How to Cite
STOCKWELL, T. (2011), Commentary on Kypri et al. (2011): Fighting the good fight against alcohol-related violence: one bar or one hour at a time?. Addiction, 106: 311–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03222.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- 3Do relaxed trading hours for bars and clubs mean more relaxed drinking? A review of international research on the impacts of changes to permitted hours of drinking. Crime Prev Commun Saf 2009; 11: 153–70.,
- 5Temporal and regional aspects of alcohol-related violence and disorder. Alcohol Studies Bulletin 1. Sydney, Australia: Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research; 2001.,
- 7Liquor outlet concentrations and alcohol-related neighbourhood problems. Alcohol Studies Bulletin 8. Sydney, Australia: Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research; 2006., , , ,
- 8Parliament of New South Wales. Alcohol summit: key initiatives. Sydney, New South Wales: Government of New South Wales; 2004. Available at: http://www.alcoholsummit.nsw.gov.au/response/key_initiatives (accessed 14 September 2010; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/5uyppmwEF).
- 9New South Wales. Top 48 legislation. 2008. Available at: http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hansart.nsf/V3Key/LA20100602005 (accessed 14 September 2010; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/5uyqRHWfw).
- 11Operator and regulatory best practices in the prevention of violence in and around licensed premises: a review of Australian and Canadian research. CARBC Report. University of Victoria, BC; 2010. Available at: http://www.carbc.ca/reports (accessed 14 December 2010; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/5uyr3e1HE).
- 13The Appropriateness and Efficacy of Liquor Licensing Laws in Australia. Canberra, Australia: Australian Government Publishing Service; 1995.