Effects of alcohol portrayals in movies on actual alcohol consumption: an observational experimental study
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 547–554, March 2011
How to Cite
Koordeman, R., Anschutz, D. J., van Baaren, R. B. and Engels, R. C. M. E. (2011), Effects of alcohol portrayals in movies on actual alcohol consumption: an observational experimental study. Addiction, 106: 547–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03224.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2010 11:17AM EST
- Submitted 20 October 2009; initial review completed 13 January 2010; final version accepted 24 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.