Inverse association of the obesity predisposing FTO rs9939609 genotype with alcohol consumption and risk for alcohol dependence
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 739–748, April 2011
How to Cite
Sobczyk-Kopciol, A., Broda, G., Wojnar, M., Kurjata, P., Jakubczyk, A., Klimkiewicz, A. and Ploski, R. (2011), Inverse association of the obesity predisposing FTO rs9939609 genotype with alcohol consumption and risk for alcohol dependence. Addiction, 106: 739–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03248.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2010 07:45AM EST
- Submitted 29 June 2010; initial review completed 23 August 2010; final version accepted 12 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!