Former affiliation: Center for Drug Use and HIV Research, National Development and Research Institutes, New York City, NY, USA.
Predictors and correlates of reduced frequency or cessation of injection drug use during a randomized HIV prevention intervention trial
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 601–608, March 2011
How to Cite
Mackesy-Amiti, M. E., Ouellet, L. J., Golub, E. T., Hudson, S., Hagan, H. and Garfein, R. S. (2011), Predictors and correlates of reduced frequency or cessation of injection drug use during a randomized HIV prevention intervention trial. Addiction, 106: 601–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03251.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2010 03:07AM EST
- Submitted 18 June 2010; initial review completed 20 August 2010; final version accepted 13 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.