Commentary on Ross et al. (2011): Beyond cigarette taxes – the need for research on other cigarette pricing policies
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 620–621, March 2011
How to Cite
CHALOUPKA, F. J. (2011), Commentary on Ross et al. (2011): Beyond cigarette taxes – the need for research on other cigarette pricing policies. Addiction, 106: 620–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03276.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- 1Tobacco Control Lessons Learned: The Impact of State and Local Policies. Chicago: University of Illinois at Chicago, Health Policy Center; 2010. Available at: http://www.impacteen.org/ab_RPNo38_2010.htm (accessed 10 October 2010).
- 3World Health Organization. WHO Technical Manual on Tobacco Tax Administration. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2010.
- 4Cigarette Excise Taxation: The Impact of Tax Structure on Prices, Revenues, and Cigarette Smoking. National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper Number 16287. Cambridge MA: National Bureau of Economic Research; 2010., , , ,
- 5International Agency for Research on Cancer. Effectiveness of Price and Tax Policies for Control of Tobacco, vol. 14. IARC Handbooks of Cancer Prevention. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; in press.
- 8World Health Organization. WHO Report on the Global Tobacco Epidemic, 2009: The MPOWER Package. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2009.