The role of desire, duty and intention in predicting attempts to quit smoking
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 844–851, April 2011
How to Cite
Smit, E. S., Fidler, J. A. and West, R. (2011), The role of desire, duty and intention in predicting attempts to quit smoking. Addiction, 106: 844–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03317.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2010 01:13AM EST
- Submitted 28 June 2010; initial review completed 17 September 2010; final version accepted 18 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.