Increasing US mortality due to accidental poisoning: the role of the baby boom cohort
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 806–815, April 2011
How to Cite
Miech, R., Koester, S. and Dorsey-Holliman, B. (2011), Increasing US mortality due to accidental poisoning: the role of the baby boom cohort. Addiction, 106: 806–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03332.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2010 01:14AM EST
- Submitted 20 August 2010; initial review completed 22 October 2010; final version accepted 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.