Building a pan-European alcohol policy research competence
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Special Issue: Introducing the AMPHORA Project: Joining Forces to Support Alcohol Policy
Volume 106, Issue Supplement s1, pages v–vi, March 2011
How to Cite
ROOM, R. (2011), Building a pan-European alcohol policy research competence. Addiction, 106: v–vi. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03345.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- 1European Research on Alcohol. WHO meeting of National Counterparts for Alcohol Policy in the European Region Policy and AMPHORA Expert Meeting, June 2010, Madrid, Spain. Available at: http://www.amphoraproject.net/files/file/European%20research%20on%20alcohol%20policy_Gual.pdf (accessed 27 December 2010). Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5vH7xjhON, ,
- 2The management of chronic alcoholism in England, Scandinavia and Central Europe. N Engl J Med 1937; 216: 179–289.
- 4European integration and the availability of alcohol: the case of the European Economic Community. Contemp Drug Probl 1982; 10: 75–102.
- 5Markets and Moral Regulation: Cultural Change in the European Union. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press; 2001.
- 6The Europeanization of Swedish Alcohol Policy. Stockholm Studies in Politics 128. Stockholm: Stockholm University, Department of Political Science; 2007. Available at: http://su.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2:200235 (accessed 27 December 2010). Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5vH8SQkgy
- 16KlingemannH., TakalaJ.-P., HuntG., editors. Cure, Care, or Control: Alcoholism Treatment in Sixteen Countries. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press; 1992.