Impaired conditional reasoning in alcoholics: a negative impact on social interactions and risky behaviors?
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 5, pages 951–959, May 2011
How to Cite
Kornreich, C., Delle-Vigne, D., Knittel, J., Nerincx, A., Campanella, S., Noel, X., Hanak, C., Verbanck, P. and Ermer, E. (2011), Impaired conditional reasoning in alcoholics: a negative impact on social interactions and risky behaviors?. Addiction, 106: 951–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03346.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2010 08:01AM EST
- Submitted 8 March 2010; initial review completed 3 June 2010; final version accepted 8 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.