A randomized controlled trial of a smoking reduction plus nicotine replacement therapy intervention for smokers not willing to quit smoking
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 6, pages 1155–1163, June 2011
How to Cite
Chan, S. S. C., Leung, D. Y. P., Abdullah, A. S. M., Wong, V. T., Hedley, A. J. and Lam, T.-H. (2011), A randomized controlled trial of a smoking reduction plus nicotine replacement therapy intervention for smokers not willing to quit smoking. Addiction, 106: 1155–1163. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03363.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2011 06:14AM EST
- Submitted 18 May 2010; initial review completed 9 August 2010; final version accepted 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.