Gender differences in the impact of families on alcohol use: a lagged longitudinal study of early adolescents
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 8, pages 1427–1436, August 2011
How to Cite
Kelly, A. B., O'Flaherty, M., Toumbourou, J. W., Connor, J. P., Hemphill, S. A. and Catalano, R. F. (2011), Gender differences in the impact of families on alcohol use: a lagged longitudinal study of early adolescents. Addiction, 106: 1427–1436. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03435.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 05:21AM EST
- Submitted 15 November 2010; initial review completed 27 January 2011; final version accepted 13 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.