Mortality among a cohort of drug users after their release from prison: an evaluation of the effectiveness of a harm reduction program in Taiwan
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 8, pages 1437–1445, August 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-F., Kuo, H.-S., Lew-Ting, C.-Y., Tian, F., Yang, C.-H., Tsai, T.-I., Gange, S. J. and Nelson, K. E. (2011), Mortality among a cohort of drug users after their release from prison: an evaluation of the effectiveness of a harm reduction program in Taiwan. Addiction, 106: 1437–1445. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03443.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 05:22AM EST
- Submitted 19 September 2010; initial review completed 22 November 2010; final version accepted 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.