Social gradient in initiation and transition to daily use of tobacco and cannabis during adolescence: a retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 8, pages 1520–1531, August 2011
How to Cite
Legleye, S., Janssen, E., Beck, F., Chau, N. and Khlat, M. (2011), Social gradient in initiation and transition to daily use of tobacco and cannabis during adolescence: a retrospective cohort study. Addiction, 106: 1520–1531. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03447.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2011 05:34AM EST
- Submitted 6 September 2010; initial review completed 3 November 2010; final version accepted 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.