Basing drug scheduling decisions on scientific ranking of harmfulness: false promise from false premises
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 1886–1890, November 2011
How to Cite
Caulkins, J. P., Reuter, P. and Coulson, C. (2011), Basing drug scheduling decisions on scientific ranking of harmfulness: false promise from false premises. Addiction, 106: 1886–1890. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03461.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Submitted 24 December 2010; initial review completed 24 January 2011; final version accepted 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.