Physical and mental health in severe opioid-dependent patients within a randomized controlled maintenance treatment trial
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 9, pages 1647–1655, September 2011
How to Cite
Reimer, J., Verthein, U., Karow, A., Schäfer, I., Naber, D. and Haasen, C. (2011), Physical and mental health in severe opioid-dependent patients within a randomized controlled maintenance treatment trial. Addiction, 106: 1647–1655. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03463.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2011 03:29AM EST
- Submitted 28 September 2010; initial review completed 23 December 2010; final version accepted 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.