Substance use and exercise participation among young adults: parallel trajectories in a national cohort-sequential study
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 1855–1865, October 2011
How to Cite
Terry-McElrath, Y. M. and O'Malley, P. M. (2011), Substance use and exercise participation among young adults: parallel trajectories in a national cohort-sequential study. Addiction, 106: 1855–1865. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03489.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2011 09:54AM EST
- Submitted 1 November 2010; initial review completed 11 January 2011; final version accepted 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.