Effects of a randomized contingency management intervention on opiate abstinence and retention in methadone maintenance treatment in China
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 1801–1809, October 2011
How to Cite
Hser, Y.-I., Li, J., Jiang, H., Zhang, R., Du, J., Zhang, C., Zhang, B., Evans, E., Wu, F., Chang, Y.-J., Peng, C., Huang, D., Stitzer, M. L., Roll, J. and Zhao, M. (2011), Effects of a randomized contingency management intervention on opiate abstinence and retention in methadone maintenance treatment in China. Addiction, 106: 1801–1809. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03490.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Submitted 19 January 2011; initial review completed 8 March 2011; final version accepted 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.