Australian smokers' and recent quitters' responses to the increasing price of cigarettes in the context of a tobacco tax increase
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 9, pages 1687–1695, September 2011
How to Cite
Dunlop, S. M., Perez, D. and Cotter, T. (2011), Australian smokers' and recent quitters' responses to the increasing price of cigarettes in the context of a tobacco tax increase. Addiction, 106: 1687–1695. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03492.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2011 09:56AM EST
- Submitted 18 January 2011; initial review completed 16 March 2011; final version accepted 25 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.