The impact of the introduction of smoke-free legislation on prescribing of stop-smoking medications in England
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 1827–1834, October 2011
How to Cite
Szatkowski, L., Coleman, T., McNeill, A. and Lewis, S. (2011), The impact of the introduction of smoke-free legislation on prescribing of stop-smoking medications in England. Addiction, 106: 1827–1834. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03494.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2011 09:58AM EST
- Submitted 18 December 2010; initial review completed 24 February 2011; final version accepted 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!