The dynamics of the urge-to-smoke following smoking cessation via pharmacotherapy
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 1835–1845, October 2011
How to Cite
Javitz, H. S., Swan, G. E. and Lerman, C. (2011), The dynamics of the urge-to-smoke following smoking cessation via pharmacotherapy. Addiction, 106: 1835–1845. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03495.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2011 09:58AM EST
- Submitted 20 December 2010; initial review completed 21 January 2011; final version accepted 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.