Planned quit attempts among Ontario smokers: impact on abstinence
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 2005–2013, November 2011
How to Cite
Sendzik, T., McDonald, P. W., Brown, K. S., Hammond, D. and Ferrence, R. (2011), Planned quit attempts among Ontario smokers: impact on abstinence. Addiction, 106: 2005–2013. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03498.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 05:49AM EST
- Submitted 22 March 2010; initial review completed 30 June 2010; final version accepted 9 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!