The timing of smoking onset, prolonged abstinence and relapse in men: a prospective study from ages 18 to 32 years
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 2031–2038, November 2011
How to Cite
Kerr, D. C. R., Owen, L. D. and Capaldi, D. M. (2011), The timing of smoking onset, prolonged abstinence and relapse in men: a prospective study from ages 18 to 32 years. Addiction, 106: 2031–2038. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03500.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 05:49AM EST
- Submitted 23 August 2010; initial review completed 27 October 2010; final version accepted 9 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.