Order of authors amended after online publication, 3rd August 2011; John Marsden is the senior author on this paper.
Mephedrone: use, subjective effects and health risks
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 1991–1996, November 2011
How to Cite
Winstock, A., Mitcheson, L., Ramsey, J., Davies, S., Puchnarewicz, M. and Marsden, J. (2011), Mephedrone: use, subjective effects and health risks. Addiction, 106: 1991–1996. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03502.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 05:50AM EST
- Submitted 20 February 2011; initial review completed 13 April 2011; final version accepted 9 May 2011
- 1Psychonaut Web Mapping Research Group. Mephedrone Report. London, UK: Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London; 2000.
- 5American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-IV-TR). 2000.
- 6Composite International Diagnostic Interview—Substance Abuse Module (SAM). St Louis, MO: Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine; 2000.
- 112010. UK Focal Point On Drugs. Available at: (http://www.cph.org.uk/showPublication.aspx?pubid=707 accessed 28 April 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/60JrMEmYR)., , , , United Kingdom Drug Situation: Annual Report to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA ).