Using ‘payment by results’ to fund the treatment of dependent drug users—proceed with care!
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 1725–1729, October 2011
How to Cite
Maynard, A., Street, A. and Hunter, R. (2011), Using ‘payment by results’ to fund the treatment of dependent drug users—proceed with care!. Addiction, 106: 1725–1729. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03503.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
- Submitted 27 April 2011; initial review completed 27 April 2011; final version accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.