Conference presentation: This study was presented at the European Conference on Tobacco or Health, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 28–30 March 2011.
Electronic cigarette: users profile, utilization, satisfaction and perceived efficacy
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 2017–2028, November 2011
How to Cite
Etter, J.-F. and Bullen, C. (2011), Electronic cigarette: users profile, utilization, satisfaction and perceived efficacy. Addiction, 106: 2017–2028. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03505.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 05:50AM EST
- Submitted 8 February 2011; initial review completed 4 May 2011; final version accepted 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.