DSM-IV to DSM-5: the impact of proposed revisions on diagnosis of alcohol use disorders
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 1935–1943, November 2011
How to Cite
Agrawal, A., Heath, A. C. and Lynskey, M. T. (2011), DSM-IV to DSM-5: the impact of proposed revisions on diagnosis of alcohol use disorders. Addiction, 106: 1935–1943. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03517.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2011 06:05AM EST
- Submitted 4 March 2011; initial review completed 26 April 2011; final version accepted 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.