Commentary on Etter & Bullen (2011): Could E-cigs become the ultimate nicotine maintenance device?
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 2029–2030, November 2011
How to Cite
FOULDS, J. and VELDHEER, S. (2011), Commentary on Etter & Bullen (2011): Could E-cigs become the ultimate nicotine maintenance device?. Addiction, 106: 2029–2030. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03532.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- 1The Tobacco Atlas, 3rd edn. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2009., , ,
- 2Royal College of Physicians (RCP). Harm reduction in nicotine addiction: helping people who can't quit. A report by the Tobacco Advisory Group of the Royal College of Physicians. London: RCP, 2007.
- 5United States District Court for the District of Columbia. Smoking Everywhere, Inc., and Sottera, Inc. v. U.S. Food and Drug Administration et al. Memorandum Opinion by Judge Leon (p5) 2010 January 14. 2010; 09-771. Available at: http://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2009cv0771-54 (accessed 14 July 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/61ieBo0gj).
- 6‘It sounds like the replacement I need to help me stop smoking’: use and acceptability of ‘e-cigarettes’ among UK smokers. 12th annual meeting of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco Europe. Bath, UK; 2010. p.48. https://srnt.org/conferences/eu/eu_past/europdf/SRNTEu2010AbstractBook.pdf(accessed 14 July 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/61ieJGTxx)., , ,
- 11Clinical laboratory model for evaluating the effects of electronic ‘cigarettes’. February 2011; 17th Annual Meeting of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco. Toronto, Canada, 2011., , , , , et al.