Impact of the removal of misleading terms on cigarette pack on smokers' beliefs about ‘light/mild’ cigarettes: cross-country comparisons
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 12, pages 2204–2213, December 2011
How to Cite
Yong, H.-H., Borland, R., Cummings, K. M., Hammond, D., O'Connor, R. J., Hastings, G. and King, B. (2011), Impact of the removal of misleading terms on cigarette pack on smokers' beliefs about ‘light/mild’ cigarettes: cross-country comparisons. Addiction, 106: 2204–2213. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03533.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2011 10:01AM EST
- Submitted 8 August 2010; initial review completed 23 December 2010; final version accepted 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.