Present address: Kiadis Pharma, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Genetic variants in the serotonin transporter influence the efficacy of bupropion and nortriptyline in smoking cessation
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 178–187, January 2012
How to Cite
Quaak, M., van Schayck, C. P., Postma, D. S., Wagena, E. J. and van Schooten, F. J. (2012), Genetic variants in the serotonin transporter influence the efficacy of bupropion and nortriptyline in smoking cessation. Addiction, 107: 178–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03534.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2011 10:01AM EST
- Submitted 14 February 2011; initial review completed 30 March 2011; final version accepted 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.