The Örebro prevention programme revisited: a cluster-randomized effectiveness trial of programme effects on youth drinking
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 12, pages 2134–2143, December 2011
How to Cite
Bodin, M. C. and Strandberg, A. K. (2011), The Örebro prevention programme revisited: a cluster-randomized effectiveness trial of programme effects on youth drinking. Addiction, 106: 2134–2143. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03540.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 02:42AM EST
- Submitted 28 November 2010; initial review completed 20 January 2011; final version accepted 7 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.