National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guideline: psychosis with coexisting substance misuse
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2012
How to Cite
ABOU SALEH, M. and CROME, I. (2012), National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guideline: psychosis with coexisting substance misuse. Addiction, 107: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03542.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- 1National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Psychosis with coexisting substance misuse: assessment and management in adults and young people (Clinical guideline CG120 ). 2011. Available at: http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG120 (accessed 16 July 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/60w6Ou78T).
- 4Department of Health Mental Health Practice Implementation Guide. Dual Diagnosis Good Practice Guide. Department of Health. 2002. Available at: http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/@dh/@en/documents/digitalasset/dh_4060435.pdf (accessed 16 July 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/60w6ZPut1).
- 6Developing a Capable Dual Diagnosis Strategy. London: National Mental Health Development Unit. 2007. Available at: http://www.nmhdu.org.uk/silo/files/developing-a-capable-dual-diagnosis-strategy.pdf (accessed 16 July 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/60w78Y5Eu)., ,
- 7The National Service Framework for Mental Health – Five Years On. London: Department of Health; 2004. Available at: http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_4099120 (accessed 16 July 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/60w7OsfaL).
- 8Department of Health. CSIP Themed Review Report—Dual Diagnosis. Department of Health 2008. Available at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/6071502/findings-of-national-framework-themed-review-on-dual-diagnosis-2008 (accessed 16 July 2011).
- 9Stigmatization of people with mental illnesses: a follow-up study within the Changing Minds campaign of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. World Psychiatry 2005; 4: 106–13., , ,
- 10Sinned and Sinned against: The Stigmatisation of Problem Drug Users. London: UK Drug Policy Commission; 2010.