A randomized experiment to examine unintended consequences of dietary supplement use among daily smokers: taking supplements reduces self-regulation of smoking
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 12, pages 2221–2228, December 2011
How to Cite
Chiou, W.-B., Wan, C.-S., Wu, W.-H. and Lee, K.-T. (2011), A randomized experiment to examine unintended consequences of dietary supplement use among daily smokers: taking supplements reduces self-regulation of smoking. Addiction, 106: 2221–2228. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03545.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Submitted 8 February 2011; initial review completed 27 April 2011; final version accepted 10 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.