Commentary on Pidd et al. (2011): Booze and drugs on the job – zeroing in on the industries at risk
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 9, pages 1634–1635, September 2011
How to Cite
MOODIE, R. (2011), Commentary on Pidd et al. (2011): Booze and drugs on the job – zeroing in on the industries at risk. Addiction, 106: 1634–1635. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03553.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- 2World Economic Forum. The New Discipline of Workforce Wellness. Enhancing Corporate Performance by Tackling Chronic Disease 2010. Available at: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_HE_TacklingChronicDisease_Report_2010.pdf (accessed 5 June 2011).
- 3Productivity Commission Potential Benefits of the National Reform Agenda. Productivity Commission Research Paper (2007). Available http://www.pc.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/61157/overview.pdf (accessed 6 June 2011).
- 4National Preventative Health Taskforce. National Preventative Health Strategy—the Road Map for Action. Canberra: Department of Health and Ageing; 2009.