Predictors of attempts to stop smoking and their success in adult general population samples: a systematic review
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 12, pages 2110–2121, December 2011
How to Cite
Vangeli, E., Stapleton, J., Smit, E. S., Borland, R. and West, R. (2011), Predictors of attempts to stop smoking and their success in adult general population samples: a systematic review. Addiction, 106: 2110–2121. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03565.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2011 01:55PM EST
- Submitted 11 April 2011; initial review completed 22 June 2011; final version accepted 8 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.