No contractual constraints on publishing have been imposed by the funder of this study.
The distribution of alcohol consumption and the prevention paradox in Brazil
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 60–68, January 2012
How to Cite
Caetano, R., Mills, B., Pinsky, I., Zaleski, M. and Laranjeira, R. (2012), The distribution of alcohol consumption and the prevention paradox in Brazil. Addiction, 107: 60–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03567.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2011 01:55PM EST
- Submitted 20 December 2010; initial review completed 4 March 2011; final version accepted 6 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.